Friday, 17 October 2014

Foodgasm Festival 2.0 at Tmn. Rimba Kiara TTDI on 12th Oct

My outstanding entry on our last weekend activity. As I mentioned on the title, this food event was organised by Rock + Tulips Associates on the 12th October from 10am - 10pm. It was held at Taman Rimba Kiara, TTDI. We reached the place at around 1030am and there were already lots of people. Malaysians, we love FOOD!

It was our first time having a picnic in the park. I have always wanted to do this, but there will always reasons and excuses of not doing it. HEHE. And, my in laws also have joined the fun. Weather was not that good that day, hazy and hot. Despite that, it doesn't stopped people from coming and having fun.

I had planned to sit under the little tent provided by Dakota Dearest. They set up a few and there were already patrons under each tent. Knowing my husband too well, he hate waiting and standing there staring at those people until they finished. So we looked for another picnic spot.

Image credit to foodgasmfest instagram.

I have been scrolling the pictures of food vendors whenever they posted on the foodgasmfest IG account. I became hungry and mouth-watering by looking at those delicious food pictures. I told my self, looks good must taste good too. Not necessarily. I do not know how many food vendors were there. A lot of booth were set up and there was inflatable pool for kids to play also giant bubbles too.

Image credit to foodgasmfest instagram.

I saw people holding this and I thought it was a real flower pot. It was actually ice cream inside a flower pot. Those were chocolate spread. And they said the queue was incredibly long.

Not forgetting the LLOONNGGGGGGG queue to buy drinks too. They should have set up another 2 or 3 booth for drinks even though the only one who's selling it were the organisers themselves. Another thing, they should provide more trash bin because human being will not take their 'garbage' back to the car and back to their home and throw them into their garbage bin. Enough said.
 
Image credit to foodgasmfest instagram.

Their coconut ice cream is super delicious. Kiddo thought it was vanilla ice cream and when he tasted it, he liked it. He never liked coconut before this, but their ice cream sure changed his mind.


My kids had so much fun with the giant bubble. It was available for renting (not for sale?). RM10 each and RM2 to top up the soap if I remember it correctly.

And baby girl sweating from head to toe, ate almost everything in front of her and enjoyed the empty bottle like a little drunk baby!

Overall, we enjoyed our picnic and would love to join the fun again in future if they ever going to organise again. I hope they do take action on the comments people posted on their IG, twitter and FB account about the drinks and garbage bin.

P/S: I should plan more picnic activity with my family.
Post a Comment