Monday, 13 October 2014

Hunting For A New Daycare

Happy Monday peeps! We are getting closer into the middle of October. In 2 days my baby girl will be 11 months old. Yep, like seriously.

I am still looking for a registered, affordable, convenient daycare for my daughters in Tmn. Tun Dr. Ismail. Few weeks back, we received a daycare brochure - Cherry Groove Child Care Centre. It is really near to our house and I told Mr. Fruitheart I will call them and ask about the fee structure. Mr. Fruitheart said, it could be around RM1000 a month considering that we are staying in the 'Tmn. Tun neighbourhood'. I emailed them instead.
 
Info as of 23rd Sept:
Full Day programme
730am-730pm(Mon-Fri), 8am-2pm(Sat)
Infant Group - RM1500
Nursery - RM1250

Half Day programme
8am-1pm OR 2pm-7pm (Mon-Fri),8am-2pm(Sat)
Infant Group - not available
Nursery - RM850

 
If I am going to send one child, then yes I will consider enrolling my child there. So, I have to continue looking for another daycare.



I came across this website MakChic and Mama at work. Both websites have almost the same daycare and kindergarten lists. Found BabyCastle Child Care Centre, about 1.5KM  from our house. I texted the number given, and yes they are still in business and the fee is RM900 / month. They are open for registration and we can come anytime to register. Their operation hours is from 7.30am to 7.30pm Monday to Friday. Good timing, after sending kiddo to school and we can send our girls there. I've put this in our list for consideration.
 
I called Taska The Children House, unfortunately they accept from 1 1/2 years old and it is only until 3PM. I have to minus this one. Finally I managed to get in touch with one of the teacher for Taska Villa Flora and I have to let go this one too since they only accept children from 2 years old. I have emailed Sparkles Montessori Childcare Centre and waiting for their feedback.
 
I tried to call few daycare as per JKM lists too, which they are also in MakChic and Mama at work lists. I've been forwarded to a voice mail, no one answering and there are few numbers that no longer available. But, their duration stated until 2016. So who should update us parents with the latest info? It's hard when other people don't do their job. *SMH*

P/S: Tired of looking for daycare.
Post a Comment