Monday, 9 March 2015

5 Goals for This Week #11 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


WOW! weekend went fast. It is already Monday. My life was full on weekend. Please read it as BUSY.

We had to clean up the house after the contractor came to put on the grille. Yeah, only after 2 years staying at our condo, we finally get it. And on that morning too, I had to cook for our 2 weeks meal. I only stopped doing everything at 9PM. Slept at 2AM. Gosh! And woke up with a severe back ache. Maybe I should give my fave Doc Twink a visit.

Ramadhan is approaching and I still have 8 days left to cover. I didn't get any day last week. Sheesh.

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.

Home management:
Wash and fold clothes everyday except Thursday and Friday. We are going back to my hometown yay!

Personal:
Try new recipe for breakfast.
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Marriage:
Say I love you to husband anytime of the day.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering:
Start reading short story book to the girls.


Home management:
Figure out meal plan for week 10 and organize shopping list.
Cook for our 2 weeks meal.
Fold clothes that is pending for 2 weeks. Yikes!


Personal:
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.


Marriage:
Lunch date with husband.



************************************************************************************************************


P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment