Monday, 2 March 2015

6 Goals for This Week #10 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goal


I have a very short weekend, it was like not having any weekend at all. On Saturday we spent the whole day at my MIL's house. My boy had extra co-curricular activities at school until 11AM. After that, we attended a wedding. Later in the evening we had barbecue, like a family get together session. Arrived home at 9.30PM.

I woke up the next morning with a really bad backache. It must have been because of the wrong position when I slept or could be that I carried my girls. So.. I have limited myself from doing house chores and just rest.

I managed to get just 1 day for the days that I missed fasting. I planned to do it on Monday, unfortunately I didn't wake up on time. Let's try again this week shall we?

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering:
Start reading short story book to the girls.


Home management:
Figure out meal plan for week 10 and organize shopping list.
Cook for our 2 weeks meal.
Fold clothes that is pending for 2 weeks. Yikes!


Personal:
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.


Marriage:
Lunch date with husband.



************************************************************************************************************
Last week's goals:


Mothering:
Hug my children anytime of the day.

Home management:
Clean the wardrobe and sliding door glass.

Personal:
Go to bed at 9.30PM every night.
Take vitamins and energy drinks everyday.
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.


Marriage:
Say I love you to husband anytime of the day. (I did only once last week and that my friend is NOT ENOUGH).
Lunch date with husband.


************************************************************************************************************


P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?

Post a Comment