Monday, 6 April 2015

10 Goals for This Week #15 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


I think I just had Monday and it is already Monday again. Now, where are those people who promised me 'SNOOZEDAY'? You should invent it ASAP. *YAWN*

I went to bed very early last night at 8.30PM. I was too tired to even have dinner and woke up feeling hungry like I hadn't eaten for days. HAHA. Seriously Fara, you need to chill on the house chores and have MORE time on yourself. So what if the clothes are not folded and there were toys everywhere? Your MIL already seen the huge pile of 'clothes mountain' on your boy's bed anyway. Yeap, that is true. A week of clean wash clothes that need to be folded by midnight. Cinderellaaaaaaaaaa!

Finally, I tried two new recipes. Yay me! First is the breakfast delight and second one is the chicken pizza puff. It was supposed to be pepperoni pizza puff but since I don't have pepperoni, I changed it to chicken. So, the outcome doesn't look like the one I saw on the page. Boo hoo. Well, it's my first time and I'll improve on that.

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Prepare boy's study schedule.
Plan for May babies birthday.
Hug and say I love you to my children and husband any time of the day.

Home management:
Prepare make a head breakfast.
Wipe dust on shelves and mop the floor.
Clear out 2 boxes in the bedroom.

Personal:
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.
Continue reading 50 Shades of Grey.
Have 15 minutes of me time every day at home.
Go to WOU open day.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and listen more to my children. (You don't know how guilty I am on this one!)
Lunch date with husband.
Hug and say I love you to my children and husband any time of the day.
Spend less time on chores so I can concentrate on the children.

Home management:
Figure out our 2 weeks meal plan and organize shopping list.
Cook for our 2 weeks meal.

Clean the ceiling fan in our bedroom.


Personal:
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Try new recipe for breakfast.
Continue reading 50 Shades of Grey. (Managed to get 5 pages.)

************************************************************************************************************



P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?