Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 25 May 2015

10 Goals for This Week #22 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


Monday 25th May 2015.. brand new day, brand new week.. and day one without Mr. Fruitheart. I had a very bad back ache since yesterday. How I wish someone would give me a back massage, now that would be nice. We went to the pasar malam to buy something to eat for dinner. My baby girl refused to walk on her own. That 10.5 KG baby! Just before we reached the house, my second daughter started crying because her big brother finished off her soy bean drink. She asked me to go back to the pasar malam and buy new one. She was screaming and crying (she has cough too) until she throw up at the parking lot. I kept repeating "Don't scream, don't yell." to myself. Breath in, breath out and don't loose your cool Fara.

And I had to carry her too, that 12KG girl. Chaos that happened for an hour. What's the worse can happen other than that? Got kicked by them on the back at 3am adding the pain.

This week my boy will be having his mid term exam. I hope he will do his best and answer all questions correctly. Yes son, I do pray for your success everyday.

So here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Pack baby stuff for my sister.
Pack stuff for everyone who will stay at their grandpa's house for 2 weeks.
Make new study schedule for boy during school holiday.
Facetime session with husband before bedtime.

Home management:
Wash and put clothes away each day except Thursday and Friday.
List down groceries item and book a slot with Tesco online.
Update money flow.

Personal:
Start reading the newly bought book.
Order Shaklee supplements.
Try new recipe.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Spend time with boy during study for exam.
Cut my youngest daughter front hair.


Home management:
Reorganize herbs and spices into their bottle.

Personal:
Have a wonderful day on my birthday!
Reorganize pictures on our external hard disk.


************************************************************************************************************

P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment

Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...