Monday, 1 June 2015

5 Goals for This Week #23 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


We are entering June 2015, half year has passed. Mid term school holiday finally has started, my children and I are at my father's house. Balik kampung.. ooOOoo balik kampung.. Hati girang. We're been here for four days and yeah my children are happy to spend time with their uncles and aunties.

Last Saturday, I surprised my boy with a small birthday party. I invited his friends who are staying nearby, including adults not more than 20 people. I rented a bouncer castle for them to play with. He told me, it was the best birthday party ever. Yeah kiddo, anything for your happiness. I told him we might not have a party every year, but we will make sure you get the best.

I've been counting and it is 12 more days until Mr. Fruitheart returning from India. Hang on there kids. We have facetime session every night. Not forgetting my second daughter had fever a day after he left and yesterday. Tough day for me. Boo hoo hoo. Both my girls are clingy when their daddy is not around. So does their mother! HEHE.

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Facetime session with husband before bedtime.
Plan a catch-up session with ex-colleagues.

Home management:
Clean up our room at my father's house.

Personal:
Start reading the newly bought book.
Try new recipe.


************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Pack baby stuff for my sister.
Pack stuff for everyone who will stay at their grandpa's house for 2 weeks.
Make new study schedule for boy during school holiday.
Facetime session with husband before bedtime.


Home management:

Wash and put clothes away each day except Thursday and Friday.
List down groceries item and book a slot with Tesco online.
Update money flow.


Personal:
Start reading the newly bought book.
Order Shaklee supplements.
Try new recipe.


************************************************************************************************************

P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment