Monday, 15 June 2015

6 Goals for This Week #25 2015 + An Update of Last 2 Week's Goals


WOW! Life has been full there past weeks. I hardly have time to update my blog and I have few pending stories to post. Sheesh! In few days, Muslims around the world are going to be fasting for a month during Ramadhan. Syukur Alhamdulillah, we meet again. Month to do good deeds. Insyallah.

Mr. Fruitheart just came back from India on work trip on Sunday. Finally, daddy is home. My children were so excited to see their daddy again. I know they missed him A LOT! So do I. HEHE. What to do, I am the clingy wife. I hope he will not be away again. And school holidays ended on Sunday as well. So the road is back to it's normal condition - congested!

Me on the other hand, doesn't look forward to step my foot in the office. They said it is not about Monday that you don't like.. it is because of the work. Well they're correct, and that is why it is called Monday blues. Should be called work-blues.

And here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Ensure my children drink at least 500ml of water everyday.

Plan a 'buka puasa' session with my family.

Home management:
Take 10 minutes each day to clean only one part of the house.

 
Personal:
Continue reading Chelsea Wives. (Only 5 pages after a week).
Search for new job opportunity.
Have a good mood EVERYDAY.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Facetime session with husband before bedtime.
Plan a catch-up session with ex-colleagues.


Home management:
Clean up our room at my father's house.

Personal:

Start reading the newly bought book.
Try new recipe.



************************************************************************************************************

P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?