Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 27 July 2015

10 Goals for This Week #31 2015 + Update on Last 2 Week's Goals



I have neglected my blog for sometime. Sheesh. How to be a successful blogger like this? HEHE. How's your Raya Aidilfitri celebration? Did you guys had fun? How many 'open house' that you guys went? Me - NONE! I have been ill since the first day of Raya, until today. Bad flu and coughing. I can't even smell my own children. Nose blockage. I hate when that happen.

It is the 11th day of Syawal and it's the first day Mr. Fruitheart went to India. Thankfully, it is shorter this time only one week. Phew! While he is there, we are staying with my in laws. Of course the kids are excited. Climbing up and down the stairs.

Oh and we went to our first tutorial at WOU on Saturday. After 13 years I left the 'classroom environment', it was pretty excited I would say. We are away for a while from the kids and met new people. It was a good thing the class only took us once a month. Or else, we will be having headache finding who will be taking care of the kids.

I do realise my life will be much more occupied after this; juggling between work, family and study. I need to manage my TIME EFFECTIVELY. It will be hard, but I will survive and go through it. Take it easy dear self.

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Facetime session with husband at least once a day.
Have an at-home family movie night.
Cut my son's hair.

Home management:
Ensure the room we stay at my MIL is in order before we left.
Figure out meal plan for week 32.
Cook for our two weeks meal.
Clean our house.

Personal:
Spend at least half an hour to study - consistently!
Continue reading Chelsea Wives.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children. (Should put this every week)
Read and take note on tips for balancing school, work, family.
Have an at-home family movie night. (Idea from http://moneysavingmom.com)


Home management:
Wash kids raya clothes.
Packing clothes for everyone. (Balik kampung.. ooo.. ooo)
Send comforter set to the laundryman.
Take 10 minutes a day to clean one part of the house. (It is always the kitchen)


Personal:
Continue reading Chelsea Wives.
Print out TMA.
Daily morning routine - water my plant.


************************************************************************************************************


P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment

Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...