Monday, 10 August 2015

5 Goals for This Week #33 2015 + Update on Last 2 Week's Goals


I know I've been neglecting my blog lately. Gosh! I'm suck at time management. Work, family and school. Breath in, breath out. Relax, you'll manage it dear self. Just remember, take a good care of yourself first before anyone else. Eat and rest well.

So here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Plan a birthday date with Mr. Fruitheart.

Home management:
Wash and fold clothes everyday except Friday.

Personal:
Spend at least 30 minutes to study - consistently!
Continue reading Chelsea Wives.


************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Facetime session with husband at least once a day.
Have an at-home family movie night.
Cut my son's hair.


Home management:
Ensure the room we stay at my MIL is in order before we left.
Figure out meal plan for week 32.
Cook for our two weeks meal.
Clean our house.


Personal:
Spend at least half an hour to study - consistently!
Continue reading Chelsea Wives.


************************************************************************************************************

P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment