Monday, 7 September 2015

10 Goals for This Week #37 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


Entering second week of September. Another fourteen days to the beach and three months to 2016. This month will be the month were I need to decide when I'm giving my R letter. Dear self, are you considering? Ugh!

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Facetime session with husband everyday.
Set timer +/- 20 minutes for chores I do.

Home management:
Sort my children's clothes and donate or sell any that don't fit.
Collect 4 box (from office) for declutter.
Organise bar counter and red drawers.
Remove boy's old school books.

Personal:
Spend at least 30 minutes to study - consistently!
Apply eye cream and lip balm before sleep.
Continue reading Shopaholic novel.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Facetime session with husband everyday.


Home management:
Sort my children's clothes and donate or sell any that don't fit.

Personal:
Spend at least 30 minutes to study - consistently!
Read a new book.


************************************************************************************************************

P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment