Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Family Vacation 2015 - Krabi Day 3

On our third day in Krabi, we didn't do much. We went to Tupkaek Beach.


We saw the black clouds coming and yeah, after we reached there it rain. And my children doesn't like beach, they wanted to go back to the hotel to invade the pool.. AGAIN. So, we went back to the hotel.

While I entertained my children in the pool, Mr. Fruitheart went for a foot massage. After he is done, my turn to go for a full body massage. It was very nice and relaxing. While waiting for their mother, the kids had fun at the hotel's kid's club. Drawing, coloring, playing games and doing lots of other activities.

We had our dinner at Bamboo Restaurant Ao Nang Krabi. My boy had pizza which well, not like the pizza he used to taste. Poor boy. My youngest fell asleep, she's so tired after whole day full of activity.

Sorry girl, you had a bad fringes there because of me.

After our delicious dinner, we went souvenirs hunting to the row of shops along Ao Nang beach. I was surprised to see lots of foreigners like from Nepal working there too. I asked one of the lady and she said she has been staying in Krabi for more than 2 years. Even her family are there too. And she loved Krabi. Who doesn't I said back with a smile.

And that's the end of our day. Tomorrow we will be going home. Sobs. Fun time sure pass us by so fast.

P/S: Right now, I feel like going to a nice long holiday again. Ugh!
Post a Comment