Friday, 15 January 2016

Life is Full Beginning of 2016

It has been 15 days after 01.01.16. Half month has passed us by, and here I am updating my blog, first post of the 2016! OH M G! Life has been too full for me to even care for my blog.

While I am waiting for my 'automatic' task to complete, I thought of publishing an entry. In other words, "HELLO READERS, the owner of FRUITHEART is still alive and kicking."

Boy is in standard six this year and in September he will be having his big exam - UPSR. First batch of the new format KSSR. Tough time for him and for us as well. My eldest daughter is going to be four and youngest will be three. Early February, my eldest girl will be in new playschool and so her baby sister. I pray to Allah that will go smoothly for my children this year.

As for us, we will be starting our second semester on this Saturday, yeah tomorrow. Schedule for the day is FULL.



P/S: I've said this many times to myself.. just embrace the chaos.
Post a Comment