Monday, 13 June 2016

8th Ramadhan

It is the 8th day of Ramadhan. Meaning, Muslims all round the world has been fasting for 8 days, however I have missed the early 7 days. Boo hoo hoo. I have a feeling I am going to missed few days towards the end. Oh well..

I didn't have the chance to cook on Saturday after we reached home from my father's house. Went to Shah Alam to look for Mr. Fruitheart's raya outfit. I'd love to have the black sofa I found in one of the boutique. It is so elegant and nice!


And here are the food I cooked yesterday.


I made spicy anchovies; frozen it and I bought 1KG of beef rendang, frozen it as well. We have enough food for 2 weeks. Mr. Fruitheart made his first popia, bottom right. He used little bit of spicy anchovies for the popia filling.

So for today's buka puasa menu.. In shaa Allah, chicken curry, fried chicken, curry puff and left over mixed veggie.

P/S: I hope I have enough energy to be in the kitchen today, of course while entertaining my children especially the girls.
Post a Comment