Friday, 10 June 2016

Thirty Five

Overdue post.

I don't know why number is such a big deal to ladies. When we were asked, "How old are you?" "What's your age?" I am sure you can guess what will be the most common answer.

"I was born in 1990."
"How old are you?" (answer with a question)
"Why do you want to know my age?"
"I am 25 forever in my heart."

Yours truly turned 35 years old on 20th May. Of course I almost panicked! HAHA. I am such a drama queen, aren't I? Honestly, if you ask me how does it feel.. It feels great and little bit scary. It is like you are already half way of your life, assuming the average life span is 70 (err, who's statistics is that..?) and you don't know what's coming your way for another 35 years.

I am starting to 'feel the age'. HAHA. You know what I mean. My body does not regenerate like it used to be. My hubby said, I might be having a 70 year old body because I don't exercise much. Grr! 

I'd say I have to focus more on health, food intake, exercise and yeah less worry on un-necessary things. Should go easy on life right?

Perbanyakkan amalan untuk akhirat - that's what my good friend reminded me each time we talked to each other.

I had a great time celebrating my birthday with my husband. Movie, lunch date and a shopping spree (yippee!). I am thankful to Allah for everything in my life. Blessed.



P/S: Just be happy with what you have. Happy birthday to me!