Thursday, 1 June 2017

For the Love of Essential Oils

Have you heard about Essential Oils? What is Essential Oils? How does it function?
 
Essential oils are natural aromatic mixtures found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and different parts of plants.

According to Cambridge dictionary, essential oil is an oil, usually with a strong smell, that is taken from a plant and is used to make perfume, or for rubbing into a person's body during massage.

Long time ago (15 years maybe), I used the aromatherapy oil burner with lavender. Back then, I didn’t know we have an oil diffuser which is much easier to use. I was introduced to Young Living essential oil by my sister in law. She posted few oils she used for her children and reading all her positive feedback fascinates me.

One day I decided to give it try after my daughters been having flu and cough for more than a month. At the same time, they also had trouble sleeping. Both my daughters woke up few times every night due to nightmares and sometimes asked for milk. It affects my sleep and I am tired during the day. So, my sister in law suggested to try RC to tackle flu and cough and cedarwood for deep sleep.

Lucky both are cheap! J

Before I persuade my husband and purchase, I have to present my proposal complete with price and benefit. My husband a.k.a. Finance Minister. J

The result? Amazing! Fantastic! Their flu and cough lessen after few days. They woke up once or twice, and sometimes sleep through the night. I think six months after that, I decided to buy Young Living dewdrop diffuser since I’ve read a lot of good review about it. And even my sister in law used it for her children. Her living room smells nice! It came with 5ml Lavender and Lemon. For free! (P/S: I bought it from someone who has extra while searching for diffuser on FB)

Now? I have three diffusers and few of other everyday essential oils which I will write in my next post - the Premium Starter Kit. Stay tuned!





Important note:
The owner is an Independent Distributor of Young Living and the information on this website is NOT intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any disease, illness, or condition, and should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care and advice. This information is intended for educational purposes only. The testimonials, research, and information within applies only to Young Living essential oils and no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by individual authors and/or users on this page and the owner will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.